Hi, I am Victoria. Russian by origin, I have been living in the Netherlands with my husband since autumn 2011.
I speak :
- fluent English at C2 level and hold the Cambridge Enlish Proficiency certificate;
- fluent Dutch at C1 level
- fluent German at C1 level and hold Goethe-Zertifikat C1
I used to learn and later speak/write Swedish. Nowadays my Swedish is passive, I can read and understand Swedish really well, but due to strong language interference, i.e. active Dutch and German, I cannot use it actively, which means I am unable to speak and write it. nevertheless, since I am busy with german and Dutch, Swedish words and phrases pop out from my brain now and then, which means my brain is "eager" to refresh the language I have not spoken for a long time. Moreover, I am thinking about learning Norwegian. Of course, I am going further with German.
Języki, które znam:
- rosyjski | Język ojczysty
- angielski (Zjednoczone Królestwo Wielkiej Brytanii) | Zaawansowany
- niderlandzki (Holandia) | Zaawansowany
Języki, których się uczę: